Its scent is earthy yet uplifting, with a slightly sweet-woodsy aroma. Frankincense may promote a sense of peace, relaxation, grounding and connectedness. It's the perfect companion for getting into a meditative, spiritual state.
resinous, balmy, spicy, sweet
eResonance Organic Essential Oils are the perfect addition to your toolkit. Whether you need support sleeping, relaxing, or de-stressing, eResonance Organic Essential Oils are ideal for you.
eResonance droppers are the perfect 5ml and 10ml size to be kept in your purse and taken out on the go when needed.
Sample size 0.5ml also available to test and experience the beauty of each oil before committing to a larger bottle. All samples are blended with jojoba oil, and are therefore the perfect way to experience the aroma and benefits of the oil.
Disclaimer: They are not pure oils. 5ml and up are all 100% pure essential oils.
- bio.inspecta AG : Certified Organic by Inspecta, Switzerland
- EcoCert : Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique certifié / Wirkstoff aus ökologischer Landwirtschaft / Product from certified organic farming :FR-BIO-01
- Issue of organic farming
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended for children under 8 years
ATTENTION / ACHTUNG
- Amber glass bottle with dropper
- White childproof cap (HDPE (High Density Poly-Ethylene)
- Blind Symbol Triangle
- Made from Recyclable materials
- Ships in 100% recyclable packaging using pre-recycled materials
- Each box is filled with 100% natural and biodegradable wood wool packaging
- Ships in 1-3 days if in stock. Out of stock: ships within 2-3 weeks
- Returns evaluated on a case to case basis. All packaging must be in original condition. No bottles may be opened, and no seals broken
Safety & Shelf Life
Recently Viewed Products
Organic Cypress de Provence...
Organic Encens / Frankincense Essential Oil
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.