Geranium Rose essential oil is a sweet, and floral aroma with citrusy nuances.
Geranium is thought to symbolize happiness and positive emotions. It may also represent friendship or wishes for good health. Rose is known to symbolize love and passion, and it is often associated with Aphrodite and Venus, goddess of love.
soft, pleasant, dewy, a bit green
eResonance Organic Essential Oils are the perfect addition to your toolkit. Whether you need support sleeping, relaxing, or de-stressing, eResonance Organic Essential Oils are ideal for you.
eResonance droppers are the perfect 5ml and 10ml size to be kept in your purse and taken out on the go when needed.
Sample size 0.5ml also available to test and experience the beauty of each oil before committing to a larger bottle. All samples are blended with jojoba oil, and are therefore the perfect way to experience the aroma and benefits of the oil.
Disclaimer: They are not pure oils. 5ml and up are all 100% pure essential oils.
- bio.inspecta AG : Certified Organic by Inspecta, Switzerland
- EcoCert : Produit issu de l'agriculture biologique certifié / Wirkstoff aus ökologischer Landwirtschaft / Product from certified organic farming :FR-BIO-01
Pelargonium x graveolens*
- Issue of organic farming
- Keep out of reach of children
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women
- Avoid with a history of estrogen-dependent cancer
- Avoid using with children under 14.
- Pregnant and nursing women are to only use Geranium essential oil under the care of a physician, as it may have an impact on certain hormone secretions. It is unclear whether these effects are transferable to babies during early development
ATTENTION / ACHTUNG
- Amber glass bottle with dropper
- White childproof cap (HDPE (High Density Poly-Ethylene)
- Blind Symbol Triangle
- Made from Recyclable materials
- Ships in 100% recyclable packaging using pre-recycled materials
- Each box is filled with 100% natural and biodegradable wood wool packaging
- Ships in 1-3 days if in stock. Out of stock: ships within 2-3 weeks
- Returns evaluated on a case to case basis. All packaging must be in original condition. No bottles may be opened, and no seals broken
Safety & Shelf Life
Recently Viewed Products
Organic Menthe poivrée / Pe...
Organic Geranium rosat / Geranium Rose Essential Oil
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.